Delfoi ARC, an add-on feature designed for faster simulation and offline programming for arc welding applications, lets you create offline programs for major industrial robot brands. It’s user-friendly off-line programming interface lets you create these programs using easy-to-use “wizard” guides. Our partners have an experience of over 20 years in developing offline programming solutions.
When you import a 3D CAD model, our software can identify the features such as edges, joints, surfaces etc. of the model. By just setting the welding specific parameters, you can make complex robot programs, involving multiple degrees of freedom, very quickly.
The software can create accurate, error-free and homogeneous and high quality welding programs regardless of the robot brand or model.
- Fast and easy: semi-automatic programming with user friendly user interface
- High quality programs: integrated quality control and WPS (Welding Procedure Specification)
- Accurate tool paths:advanced calibration tools and trajectory management
- Collission detection: Automatic detection of collisions and “near-miss” incidents with visual feedback
- Real time simulation: Fast and effective simulation of created welding programs, either in real time or set to a variable speed.
- Reports and instructions: Weld information can be presented to the operator in the form of Microsoft Excel.
- ‘Straight weld’ wizard
- ‘Curved weld’ wizard
- Seam search management (1D, 2D, 3D)
- Multi-pass welding management
- Corner welding management
- Automated end flare angles
- Copying, chaining, grouping and mirroring (for mirror symmetric work pieces) of welds
- Management of welding process settings and features (e.g. welding voltages, welding speeds and seam tracking)
- WPS welding parameter database
- Robot configuration management
- Tool change management
- Automated, unrestricted management of all external robot axes (e.g. gantry positioners, linear tracks and multi-axis weld positioning devices)
- Easy and fast fine adjustment of all weld paths and the robots via and moving points
- Copying, cloning and mirroring of paths with external axis management
- Versatile calibration tools to ensure extreme precision in the programming of modelled cells
- Universal robot encoding using off-line program, regardless of the robot model, e.g. KUKA, Yaskawa Motoman, Reis Robotics, Kawasaki, Fanuc, OTC
- Uploaders of the robot programs from the shop floor to the off-line program for simulation
- Command of external I/O devices, e.g. using PLC logic, is also easy to implement